Our Blood & Transplant Transport Services
- – Human Organs & Bloods
- – Specialist Nurses for Organ Donation (SN-OD)
- – National Organ Retrieval Service Teams (NORS)
- – Transplant Patients
The Amvale Scotland difference
We take a real pride in our services, to us it’s not just about delivering what the customer has paid for. It’s about exceeding your expectations. Below are just some of the features of our service that set us apart from our competitors.
Why Amvale Medical Transport Ltd?
- – Available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
- – Organs, Blood and Tissue transport
- – Land, sea or air transport solutions as needed
All of our staff are experienced and qualified to ensure they offer the highest level of support.
We are trusted by the NHS to serve the following teams:
National Organ Retrieval Service Teams (Cardiothoracic & Abdominal):
- – Golden Jubilee National Hospital (Glasgow)
- – Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
- – University Hospital of Wales
- – Wythenshawe Hospital (Manchester)
- – St James’s University Hospital (Leeds)
- – Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Birmingham)
- – Royal Papworth Hospital (Cambridge)
- – Addenbrooke’s Hospital (Cambridge)
- – Churchill Hospital (Oxford)
- – Harefield Hospital
- – Royal Free Hospital (London)
- – Foreign Teams (Europe)
- – National
Using industry leading tracking software, TrakM8, we can locate any vehicle in our fleet 24 hours a day.
Every vehicle has an iPad fitted configured by our in-house Technical Services team. This allows our crews to complete timesheets at the end of shifts and has dispatch capabilities.